18 November 2013

THE CROSS LIFE

This life is short, a vapour (James 4:14). What we spend the most time with is what we value the most. What is it that we spend the most time with? Is it worth dying for, and will it be valued by JESUS when we stand before Him?

The Cross Life... "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Amen. Galatians 2:20 ...2,000 years ago, Christian lives were on the line for their faith. Do we still die today? Is our cross a place of anguish with no room for excuses? Does it cost us everything (family, personal agenda, financial gain, etc.)?

Being crucified with CHRIST means more than a weak, inconsistent  effort at faith, It means every aspect of our old life must die. It means being daily suspended between heaven and earth on it, living for JESUS, living holy and righteous by the Word of GOD, living for the glory of GOD and His Kingdom, amen.

Pray (1 Thess. 5:17) and read GOD's Word (Acts 17:11, Hebrews 4:12, Psalm 119:11, 105). Seek and save the lost (Luke 19:10). All other ground is sinking sand (Matthew 7:24-27), amen.

"For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ and him crucified." 1 Corinthians 2:2



JESUS SAVES

No comments: